Are you looking for hotels, guest houses and serviced apartments that have rooms, suites or connecting rooms that can accommodate a family of 5,6 or more in Norfolk? If so, you have definately come to the right place! Room for 5 have lots of them listed in places including Chedgrave, Dareham, Cromer, Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Kings Lynn, Diss and more! Come and take a look at http://www.roomfor5.co.uk/list/43 and find accommodation for your big family in Norfolk quickly and easily!
Norfolk is a great destination at any time of year. Miles of unspoilt coastline, internationally important nature reserves and amazing wildlife, hundreds of picturesque villages, historic market towns, fantastic seaside resorts including the bright lights of Great Yarmouth, The Broads – Britain’s magical waterland, and Norwich, a fantastic heritage, entertainment and shopping city, are just some of the delights on offer.
Here are the top 5 things to do/visit in Norfolk for you and your family (according to trip advisor):
- Norwich Cathedral – Norwich’s magnificent Romanesque Cathedral is open all day to visitors of all faiths and none. Set in beautiful grounds it is an awe-inspiring and welcoming building.
- Hippodrome Circus in Great Yarmouth – All 2000 years of tradition explode in the world’s greatest acrobatic circus, this new production on its 1st European tour, with 30 artiste’s live musicians and the Shaolin Warriors, this is tradition with a modern twist. – Family tickets available!
- Time and Tide Museum in Great Yarmouth – Come and explore this museum housed in a converted Victorian herring curing works and take an exciting journey into the past. Discover Great Yarmouth’s fascinating history, its rich maritime and fishing heritage and some of the colourful characters who made their living from the sea.
- North Norfolk Railway – The North Norfolk Railway offers far more than just a train ride, experience yesterday tomorrow with a day out travelling through some of Norfolk’s stunning coastal countryside.
- Thursford Collection – Thursford is not only magnificent at Christmas. You can visit the amazing sights and sounds of the beautiful Thursford Collection, the world largest collection of steam engines and organs throughout the year.