If you’ve landed on this page, the chances are, you’re looking for big family hotel rooms in Alabama. If so, you’ve definately come to the right place! Room For 5 have scoured the internet and managed to find these elusive rooms in places including Montgomery, Birmingham, Huntsville, Decatur, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Dothan, Gantts Quarry, Summerdale and more in Alabama!
Find your big family room in Alabama, USA now, quickly and easily, simply visit http://www.roomfor5.co.uk/list/229
Whilst visiting Alabama, why not check out the top 5 things to do in Alabama voted on TripAdvisor:
- Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Birmingham, Alabama – This historic museum traces the journey of the civil rights advocates of the 1950s and 60s, who changed the course of American history. The struggle for equality for Black Americans is chronicled here, from the Jim Crow laws in the 1800s to the freedom rides, sit-ins and demonstrations of the 1960s.
- Alabama Shakespeare Festival, Montgomery, Alabama – ocated in the capital city of Montgomery, Alabama, ASF is the sixth largest Shakespeare Festival in the world. Annually ASF attracts more than 300,000 visitors from all 50 states and over 60 countries. If you are visiting from across the State or from around the World you will find the area contains a wealth of historical and cultural activities.
- USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park, Mobile, Alabama – From World War II to Iraqi Freedom, at one of America’s finest military parks. Here at Battleship Memorial Park you’ll walk the decks of a mighty battleship. Go below in a World War II submarine. View cockpits of combat aircraft. You’ll also see tanks, a Vietnam River Patrol Boat, and a plane like the one flown by the Tuskegee Airmen. It’s all here, all waiting to be discovered by you!
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville, Alabama – Home to Space Camp, Aviation Challenge and NASA’s Official Visitor Information Center for Marshall Space Flight Center; The U.S. Space & Rocket Center is recognized as one of the most comprehensive U.S. manned space flight hardware museums in the world.
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, Gulf Shores, Alabama – The zoo is tucked away just blocks from the beach and is home to more than 290 animals. Lions, tigers, bears, monkeys and macaws are just some of the creatures that inhabit this Gulf Coast oasis. There’s also a petting zoo, reptile house, aviary and daily animal shows in the summer.
If theme parks are more you thing, don’t miss:
- Alabama Adventure in Bessemer, Alabama – Two great parks in one (theme park and water park).
- Waterville Usa in Gulf Shores, Alabama – Amusement Park & Water Park
If you know of any other great attractions in Alabama, please comment on this post:)