Are you looking for hotels, guest houses or apartments with big family rooms to sleep 5 or more people in Northumberland? Look no further!! Room for 5 has scoured the internet and managed to find some of these elusive rooms in places including Beadnell, Berwick on Tweed, Hexham, Blyth, Morpeth, Seahouses, Rothbury, Ridsdale, Haydon Bridge and more! Visit http://www.roomfor5.co.uk now and find your big family room in Northumberland quickly and easily!
Whilst visiting Northumberland, why not visit the best 5 things to do according to Trip Advisor:
- Farne Islands – A group of islands on the very north-east of England which represent one of the greatest dangers to shipping around the entire British Isles.
- Kielder Observatory – The Kielder Observatory is a centre for public outreach in the science of astronomy and physics. It serves to promote the universe to our guests, enabling people from all walks of life and levels of interest to access the visual splendour of the cosmos. With a superb array of telescopes and instrumentation to explore the depths of space.
- Cragside House & Gardens – Enter the world of Lord Armstrong – Victorian inventor, innovator and landscape genius. Cragside house was a wonder of its age. It was the first house in the world to be lit by hydro-electricity and is crammed full of ingenious gadgets. The gardens are incredible. One of the largest rock gardens in Europe leads down to the Iron Bridge, which in turn leads accross to the formal garden. Children will love our adventure play area and exploring Nelly’s Labyrinth, a networks of paths and tunnels cut out of a vast area of rhododendron forest.
- Vindolanda - Welcome to the North East’s best day out on Hadrian’s Wall. The Vindolanda Charitable Trust bring you two exciting and unmissable tourist attractions dramatically exploring Roman life on the edge of the empire 2000 years ago. Come and enjoy the world famous Vindolanda Writing Tablets, live archaeology in summertime, the exclusive Eagle Eye 3D film and much more all in the heart of beautiful Northumberland National Park and central section of Hadrian’s Wall.
- Lindisfarne - The Holy Island of Lindisfarne: In 635AD St. Aidan came from Iona and chose to found his monastery on Lindisfarne. The Christian message flourished here and spread throughout the world.
However Holy Island is not only a centre of pilgrimage. Its tranquility, spirituality and scenic beauty attracts a multitude of visitors to its shores every year. Undoubtedly, it is the jewel in the crown of Northumbria.
Tags: family room Beadnell, family room Berwick On Tweed, family room Blyth, family room Hexam, family room Lindisfarne, family room Morpeth, family room Northumberland, family suite Beadnell, family suite Berwick On Tweed, family suite Blyth, family suite Hexam, family suite Lindisfarne, family suite Morpeth, family suite Northumberland, hotel sleeps 5 Beadnell, hotel sleeps 5 Berwick On Tweed, hotel sleeps 5 Blyth, hotel sleeps 5 Hexam, hotel sleeps 5 Lindisfarne, hotel sleeps 5 Morpeth, hotel sleeps 5 Northumberland, hotel sleeps 6 Beadnell, hotel sleeps 6 Berwick On Tweed, hotel sleeps 6 Blyth, hotel sleeps 6 Hexam, hotel sleeps 6 Lindisfarne, hotel sleeps 6 Morpeth, hotel sleeps 6 Northumberland, large room Beadnell, large room Berwick On Tweed, large room Blyth, large room Hexam, large room Lindisfarne, large room Morpeth, large room Northumberland, room for 5 Beadnell, room for 5 Berwick On Tweed, room for 5 Blyth, room for 5 Hexam, room for 5 Lindisfarne, room for 5 morpeth, room for 5 Northumberland, room for 6 Beadnell, room for 6 Berwick On Tweed, room for 6 Blyth, room for 6 Hexam, room for 6 Lindisfarne, room for 6 Morpeth, room for 6 Northumberland, room sleeps 5 Beadnell, room sleeps 5 Berwick On Tweed, room sleeps 5 Blyth, room sleeps 5 Hexam, room sleeps 5 Lindisfarne, room sleeps 5 morpeth, room sleeps 5 Northumberland, room sleeps 6 Beadnell, room sleeps 6 Berwick On Tweed, room sleeps 6 Blyth, room sleeps 6 Hexam, room sleeps 6 Lindisfarne, room sleeps 6 Morpeth, room sleeps 6 Northumberland, sleeps 5 persons Beadnell, sleeps 5 persons Berwick On Tweed, sleeps 5 persons Blyth, sleeps 5 persons Hexam, sleeps 5 persons Lindisfarne, sleeps 5 persons Morpeth, sleeps 5 persons Northumberland, sleeps 6 persons Beadnell, sleeps 6 persons Berwick On Tweed, sleeps 6 persons Blyth, sleeps 6 persons Hexam, sleeps 6 persons Lindisfarne, sleeps 6 persons Morpeth, sleeps 6 persons Northumberland